Most of us probably have a template we use to start new HTML docs, but I thought Accesssify‘s MarkupMaker was a clever idea, and quite well implemented!
* The anal-retentive in me couldn’t pass-up suggesting he add
rel="stylesheet" to the
[Editor’s Note: It appears the author has added this since my initial posting.]
And this just in from the “some day… over the rainbow…” category….
And finally, a few highlights from my latest delve into the world of web fonts…
- There are lots and lots of fonts that allow you to FREELY use them via
- But IE doesn’t support some font formats via @font-face… is this the solution?
- Or is this “nightmare” the solution?
- And all I can say here is… wow, just when you thought you were geeky enough… :-)